Right now I currently have these 5 lipsticks in my handbag. Regardless of what lipstick I apply in the morning it will be topped up with one of these during the day lol
These 5 literally are perfect for day or night time! And they go with any make up look or outfit 🙂 They never fail me. 3 of them are relatively new to my collection but I am loving them.
I also love that they are perfect for Autumn/Winter 🙂
Apologies for the state of some of the lippies lol that shows how much I use them 🙂
Please keep reading to find out my favourites ❤
From left to right >>>
- Catrice – Ultimate Stay Rusty’s Gold & Treasure. This is a very light, shimmery nude toned brown/orange. It is very subtle. It is a satin matte finish which I love and very comfortable to wear. Unfortunately it is no longer available 😦
- Sleek – True Colour Lipstick Sheen Liqueur. This is a long time favourite and has been mentioned in previous blogs. It is the most comfortable, moisturising, highly pigmented lipstick. It has such a sheen on it that it’s gorgeous for a day or night look! Available on http://www.boots.ie http://www.superdrug.com and http://www.sleekmakeup.com for around €7 🙂
- Wet ‘n’ Wild – Mega Last Lip Color 915B Spiked With Rum. Another all time favourite! This whole range are amazing matte lipsticks with amazing pigmentation. But Spiked with Rum in particular is the most beautiful rich red/brown. They are not fully matte where it will dry out the lips but it does not budge! The only downside is the packaging but I will get over that lol. Available in select Penney’s & Dunnes Stores for about €2.99 🙂
- Flormar – Revolution Perfect Lipstick On Rose Frontier. This is one of my newest lipsticks to my collection and I am just loving the formula and colour. It is a girly, natural pale pink. So easy to wear, very moisturising with a slightly matte finish whilst still being comfortable. Available in pharmacies nationwide including Gilmartins pharmacy Gort, Co. Galway and Murphys Pharmacy Roslevan SC Ennis, Co. Clare. It is also available on http://www.simplyfoxy.com for around €6.95 🙂
- Rimmel – Moisture Renew 220 Heather Shimmer. Another new addition to my collection. I had heard so much about this cult favourite shade and had to get it. It is a very neutral brown with a slight frost. Perks up any make up look and is so comfortable to wear and moisturising! I think this will be a long time favourite 🙂 Available in Boots, Superdrug & pharmacies nationwide for around €6.99 🙂
I am an absolute lipstick junkie so if you have any recommendations please let me know 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to read & hope this was helpful ❤
For more beauty chit chat, news and deals please follow my social media links below.