I’m always on the hunt for a good eye cream/serum! I was kindly gifted this by the lovely Aine in Murphy’s pharmacy Roslevan SC Ennis County Clare. I was so excited to try it as I had heard amazing things about the Kinvara skincare range.
The Eye Wow! Eye serum is packed in a 10ml container with a metal rollerball ensuring it dispenses the correct amount and delivering an instant cooling effect.
It claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy lines, smooth fine lines and revitalise the delicate under eye area.
It contains no synthetic additives, is a non irritant formula, not tested on animals, no parabens and is dermatologically tested.
It is a powerful blend of 12 plant extracts. It contains >>>
- Baobab – Good for skin cell renewal, lifting and moisturising.
- Cedarwood – rich in antioxidants, helps to make eyes look brighter and more refreshed.
- Cucumber – Cooling & calming effect, helps reduce puffiness.
- Fig extract – Increases hydration.
- Green coffee – Plumps the skin and rich in antioxidants.
- Horse Chestnut – helps reduce puffiness.
- Hyaluronic acid – Gives the skin volume and plumps, minimises appearance of wrinkles.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Highly moisturising.
- Rosehip – Increases cell regeneration, boots collagen and elasticity, helps minimise the signs of ageing and vitamin rich.
- Squalane – Easily absorbed moisturiser.
I love the fact that this product is all natural with no synthetic additives and fragrance free.
I love that the rollerball dispenses just the right amount and there is no waste.
I found when I first used it I had to give the bottle a good shake before I used it to charge the roller.
The formula itself is a gel that is very easily absorbed, I personally like to gently pat it once applied. I rolled from the outer corner of the eye towards the inner corner.
I found my under eye area appeared brighter instantly and felt very hydrated.
As it contains nut extracts it is NOT suitable for those with nut allergies or intolerances.
For maximum cooling effect try it straight from the fridge.
I would highly recommend this product as it does exactly what it says it’s going to do!
It is definitely on the higher price point for an eye serum but you are definitely paying for quality.
It is available in all leading pharmacies, there is a full stockist list here >>>
It is also available in Murphy’s pharmacy Roslevan SC Ennis County Clare for around €30 ❤
Alternatively you can purchase online at http://www.kinvaraskincare.com 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to read and hope this was helpful!
For more beauty talk please come join the Facebook group Love Beauty >>>
And for more beauty updates and reviews please like my page >>>
Ciara ❤ 🙂 ❤